Thursday 17 May 2012

A break from assessments please!! Watch the photos and videos of you and your penpal!

We all feel that we need a break from assessments this week (well, I do anyway, I still haven't invented a marking machine that does my work for me!!)
So here is your chance to watch a few photos and videos of your meeting with your penpal! Click on the protected link: http://lafontaine-arras.net/london2012/ and put in the usual password for French (ask me if you can't rememember!) ENJOY and remember to have some relaxation time!! :)

2 comments:

  1. how do you work the website and what is the password

    ReplyDelete
  2. The password is on your edmodo page Asher :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
Please remember just first name and only kind and constructive comments will be accepted!