Thursday 7 June 2012

Au revoir Mademoiselle, Bonjour Madame!

This is my last month as Mademoiselle Couture! :( In one month's time, I will be married, so will change my title at school from Mademoiselle (unmarried) to Madame (married)!

Here is a lovely card made by Mrs ER to celebrate the occasion, isn't it lovely?!

Did you know?
Did you know that Mademoiselle should not be said in France anymore? All ladies and girls should now be called Madame, so that people do not judge you whether you are married or not! After all, there is only one title for men, it's Monsieur! (Still, I enjoyed being Mademoiselle Couture!) What do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
Please remember just first name and only kind and constructive comments will be accepted!