Friday 22 June 2012

French play: review by 5c

By Ben:
" I thought the 5 c play of La Fontaine was the best play I've ever done. Even though there were some rare minor mistakes, it was incredible."

By Louis: "I would rate the play 9/10 . I believe the success of the play was not just the fabulous acting but also the wonderful help of Miss Couture and Mr Thomas. The play went really well and everybody enjoyed it!"

By Ethan H: "It was a great experience to be in the play, especially to be La Fontaine. I think all of the boys did really well learning their French lines. I asked some parents what they thought about the play and they said: "It was amazing especially considering the time you had to rehearse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
Please remember just first name and only kind and constructive comments will be accepted!